Arrive Friday January 10th, Depart Sunday the 12th
- Staying just minutes from one of Vermont’s friendliest mountains, our lodging is cozy and fun. Pico provides diverse terrain for all levels. Rutland is Vermont’s largest city and with the Killington area, non-skier are provided with ample shopping and museums such as Norman Rockwell Museum of Vermont.
ADULT: Double occupancy $250 pp, Triple $220 pp, Quad $200 pp,
Non-Skiers: Deduct $94 per person
Children 12 and under $190 Double occupancy, one adult or $150 with 2 adults
Youth, age 13-18: Deduct $10 per personNon-members add $20 Non-members can only pay by money order or a club member may submit a check on their behalf
• 2 nights at the Mendon Mountain View Lodge with hot tub/sauna and game room
• Lift tickets Saturday and Sunday at Pico
• 2 buffet breakfasts, 1 buffet dinner, cocktail hour (after dinner party)
• Two half-day lessons (Downhill Skiing or Boarding) with our club instructors
• Racing Gates available
• Video Analysis * in the works
• Downhill skiing on 53 trails, 265 Acres and 17 miles of trails
Payment due December 12, or until space runs out.
Space is limited! Sign up today
Any Questions please contact Elyse S at: firstname.lastname@example.org